- I've presented Inductive Entity Representations from Text via Link Prediction at the Web Conference 2021.
- Our paper, Complex Query Answering with Neural Link Predictors, has received an Outsdanding Paper Award at ICLR 2021! (see announcement.)
- New blogpost on Normalizing Flows.
- I've written a report for my virtual attendance to AKBC 2020.
- Our paper, Message Passing Query Embedding, has been accepted at the ICML 2020 GRL+ Workshop!
- I have obtained my MSc degree in Artificial Intelligence from the University of Amsterdam, with distinction cum laude. In my thesis I worked on the topic of graph representation learning, under the supervision of a Thomas Kipf.
- I have presented my MSc thesis at UCL in London, at the Workshop on graphs for machine learning and sequential decision making. See my poster here.
- I attended the TomTom AI summer school. We even got to train our own self-driving car! Some thoughts and pictures on LinkedIn.
- New blog post on computing optimal transport costs with PyTorch.
Approximate Knowledge Graph Query Answering: From Ranking to Binary Classification
Ruud van Bakel, Teodor Aleksiev, Daniel Daza, Dimitrios Alivanistos, and Michael Cochez, in International Workshop on Graph Structures for Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, 2020.
A Modular Framework for Unsupervised Graph Representation Learning
Daniel Daza, Master's Thesis (2019), supervisor: Thomas Kipf.