- Our paper, SlotGAN: Detecting Mentions in Text via Adversarial Distant Learning has been presented at the ACL 2022 Workshop on Structured Prediction for NLP.
- I've presented Inductive Entity Representations from Text via Link Prediction at the Web Conference 2021.
- Our paper, Complex Query Answering with Neural Link Predictors, has received an Outsdanding Paper Award at ICLR 2021! (see announcement.)
- New blogpost on Normalizing Flows.
- I've written a report for my virtual attendance to AKBC 2020.
- Our paper, Message Passing Query Embedding, has been accepted at the ICML 2020 GRL+ Workshop!
Approximate Knowledge Graph Query Answering: From Ranking to Binary Classification
Ruud van Bakel, Teodor Aleksiev, Daniel Daza, Dimitrios Alivanistos, and Michael Cochez, in International Workshop on Graph Structures for Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, 2020.
A Modular Framework for Unsupervised Graph Representation Learning
Daniel Daza, Master's Thesis (2019), supervisor: Thomas Kipf.